Please contact Su Ket Wong by email using this link.
When you have clicked on the link and if you computer brings up the below screens instead of outlook then you will need to change the default program settings.
Solution for Windows 8.1 Pro
1. Go to start, Control Panel and Default Programs.
2. Click on "Associate a file type or protocol with a program".
3. Find the name of "MAILTO" in the list.
4. Click on "Change program" and select "Outlook Desktop".
5. Now to ensure it is working as it has been configure, we need to test the link provided at this top of the page and see the computer opens up Microsoft Outlook program instead of the default Windows 8.1 Mail.
Hope this is helpful for you!