After the reboot, I tried to re-add the printer and in the process of installing the driver, an error showed up (below screenshot).
The error have stopped me to progress any further of the printer installation. As I have figured out, when I tried to re-add the printer again, Windows has duplicated another printer in the list of devices/printers port. You can see from below screenshot. The same printer 192.168.8.172 has been duplicated on the list.
2. Open up registry by typing in the run box/ search "regedit.exe".
3. On the Registry Editor go to the following paths:
4. "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Currentcontrolset\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Ports"
5. Delete the same network printers' IP addresses folder under the Ports registry folder.
6. Reboot computer. PS: Don't worry about print spooler as once the computer is rebooted the service will automatically start up.
7. Re-add the printer, and this time the wizard will install without any problem.
ReferencesHow to delete unwanted TCP-IP Printer Ports
(Solved) Unable to install printer Operation could not be completedTech Support All